Here is what makes Sheldon Cooper the BIGGEST geek on Television.
- Sheldon is an obsessive fan of comic books and science fiction.
- Sheldon not only has an extensive comic book collection, but he is fully aware of its contents.
- His job is researching String Theory — can you get any geekier?
- He has a large collection of geeky tee-shirts with super hero symbols.
- He possesses obscure geek knowledge about science. Specifically physics.
- Although he isn’t an engineer, the Oompa-Loompas of science, Sheldon does participate in robot-combat.
- Sheldon’s laptop of choice is an Alienware M17x, the ultimate geek laptop.
- Sheldon computed the optimal seating position in his apartment and his neighbor Penny’s apartment.
- Sheldon doesn’t play the normal version of the word game Boggle— he plays Klingon Boggle.
- Even though he wasn’t born when Adam West played the role of Batman, Sheldon is a fan.
- Sheldon is no stranger to arguing with experts on any subject.
- Sheldon dabbles in lasers, so much so that the government supposedly took away one of his lasers and the hushed witnesses.
- He gave a Physics Department Paintball Strategy Meet, which serves as an example of “geekifying” everything that he touches.
- Caffeine has a pronounced effect on Sheldon, even if he does consider it a gateway drug.
- He owns his own Flash costume, complete with muscles!
- Sheldon possesses a master’s degree and two PhDs.
- Like most of the people who visit TechRepublic, Sheldon tries to explain to his family what he does for a living, but it doesn’t help.
- Sheldon measures both the liquid input and output of his body, so be careful when looking for a measuring cup for making pancakes.
He is coming soon with his ‘C-Men’ on 3rd July @ 11 pm only on Zee Cafe.